Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Shout Out


I wanted to give a shout out to Paul, my silent partner through this transformation process. He’s been really supportive of this tired Mama. Whether he is fixing dinner for himself and Wyatt, finding weekend activities to do while I go to yet another boot camp, feeling my muscles and reacting like he cares or notices that they are bigger/stronger, or keeping those yummy treats out of the house, he does it all with his characteristic quiet support. I couldn’t do it without you, babe! He’s also been working out a lot more, so I know I’m rubbing off a little bit. Maybe I can talk him into spinning classes this summer! OK, probably not, but we will be using that forest pass to hike, hike, hike!


We will be celebrating our 20th anniversary in December. Maybe I will wear my wedding dress to dinner. Just kidding…it will probably be too big…:)

2 comments:

Paul Plank said...

Thanks for letting the world see this Croatia picture. Hopefully other people think it's funny. I do like our wedding picture, though. Love my hair.

Diane said...

What would we do without our support?