Thursday, December 17, 2009

Early Riser


We're blessed to have a child that sleeps usually through the night for about 10-12 hours so I am REALLY not allowed to complain. BUT, occassionally he wakes up at the crack of dawn. He comes in to my side of the bed and stares at me, sighs, breathes loudly (while I pretend I don't notice) and finally sticks his face on mine. Even if it's early, it is quite adorable. I love that it's been cold lately, too, because he will often want to "snuggle" in bed for a while. He's such a lovey, huggy, kissy guy...He still blows me kisses as I drop him off at preschool and runs up to hug me when I pick him up...I just hope it lasts!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Wyatt is so cute! We got your nice card - thank you. My Debra was so cuddly until about first grade. Then she didn't even want to acknowledge me if I was at school - like I was invisible. Luckily it was a stage that didn't last and by about third grade she would run up and hug me right in front of everyone.

Wendy Jean said...

OH, how sweet! I love it and hate it when Awsumb wakes me up!

leslie coppin said...

I didn't even know you were keeping up this blog...I think I had an old address for another one? Not sure. Anyway, it was great to see you this week! I love wyatt's pictures. They're super cute!