Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Has it really been 20 years?

Well, I did it. I went to my 20 year class reunion. I really wasn't all that interested until I got into facebook this summer and realized a lot of people I'd like to see were going. It turned out to be a really great time. I had fun seeing old friends and letting them peer-pressure me into dancing and singing karaoke. Some things never change!

Two of my very best friends: Amy and Julie

My prom date, Jayson, and my oldest friend, Kim

Prom Queen and King, David, re-enacting our "Forever Young" dance minus the crowns and fuscia gown, (thank goodness)!
"We got the beat!"
My favorite teacher, Mme Baird. Sorry I didn't keep up the French!

1 comment:

Diane said...

I spent the whole time at Ray's 20 year reunion asking him if we looked as old as everyone else there.