Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Growing Up

Wyatt lost his first tooth last night, just weeks after starting Kinder-
garten. For some reason, this just seems to cap off the end-of-preschool phase perfectly. He's no longer "little". The other day I was watching Regis & Kelly and after he asked me a million questions about the guest Sylvester Stallone (who happened to be a high school crush of mine, but that is another story) and the things they were talking about, I switched it over to PBS. After about a minute of the show (something about dinosaurs) he declared it was a "baby show" and we must go back to the one with the muscle guy. Sigh...


The tooth fairy visited bearing a $2 bill...only to be followed by more questions with shifty answers...:)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Cute teeth shot! I can't show my boys, they would be so jealous! First grade and still all their teeth! They can't wait to earn some money from the tooth fairy. Speaking of tooth fairy - have you guys seen that movie with the ROCK? surprisingly funny, at least my boys thought so.