Monday, May 21, 2012

Round Two?


Ready for Paul's sister's wedding!
Well, I must be a glutton for punishment. I've had a few rough weeks with too many parties and celebrations messing with my healthy eating plan and it's amazing how crappy I feel. I've put back on a few pounds and am SOOOO tired from the sugar I've been eating. I'll have a few great days, then something comes up...usually involving a restaurant, a party or a celebration, and I lose it for a few days. It's so hard! I've slacked a bit in my work outs too, but I've kept up with the knee/hip work and am trying to take more bike rides outside. I enjoy that immensely. I got a new-to-me used bike for Mother's Day and have taken it out a few times with the family and once on my own. Pretty fun to get "back in the saddle" after 15+ years. It's real-life spinning class!

After a talk with my trainer today and a bit of incentive with some free training sessions, I decided to sign up for another round of biggest loser, starting tomorrow night. It's another three months, this time through the summer which should be interesting with less of a structure and more vacations. I have a more modest goal this time, though. I'd like to lose 25 pounds in 3 months and mostly just get back to feeling healthy and on track. Here I go again!

1 comment:

Diane said...

It's always easier with a goal!