Thursday, December 4, 2014

100 Happy Days

In light of recent and upcoming events, I have had time to reflect and ponder my life. I've realized that I haven't been very happy. To be more precise, I don't feel like I am very happy on a regular, day-to-day basis. It's been something I've been particularly struggling with this fall. A dear friend of mine is doing a 100 Happy Days challenge and I finally took the time to investigate and read about it. I need to recognize the things in my life that make me happy. I'm hoping that this will really help me realize how happy I can be on a daily basis, stop some of the negative self-talk, and catapult me into a happier everyday state of mind.

I'm posting my #100happydays pics to Instagram. If you''d like to follow me, my username is wymama23.

Read about doing your own 100 Happy Days challenge!
http://100happydays.com/

No comments: