Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 13, Last Chance Workout

I’ve been watching The Biggest Loser on Netflix streaming. I watch the first and last episodes of a season. (‘Cause who really has the time to watch ALL of those episodes?) It is surprisingly motivating to see those people transform their lives in six months. They talk a lot about the LAST CHANCE WORKOUT, or the workout before their weigh-in. Today I had my version with my trainer, J.C. Here he is, ladies! And yes, you can train with him, too, just ask me how! :)

He worked me SO hard today I thought I would die. In fact, it is hard for me to even type this, my arms are so tired. But I’m happy that he pushes me and he does it in a really non-Jillian way. He cheers me on but doesn’t let me get away with doing anything half-way. In fact, if I do a rep half-way, he makes me do it over, so I usually do if right the first time.

On Saturday we had a team workout with all the people J.C. trains that are doing the contest. It was fun to see all my different teammates, all different ages, shapes, sizes and levels of fitness. All I have to say is that I’m glad there is no camera following me around for these workouts.

I have one more workout on my own tomorrow before the first weigh-in. I’m excited to see my results.

No comments: