Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mom's Day 2009

I love my boys. They made my day very special. I slept in and stayed out of the kitchen. Wyatt kept coming in and asking me if I wanted to see the surprise...whipsper, "You know, the flowers..." Then he would disappear and come back and ask me if I wanted syrup, etc. Very cute. I got the works...French toast, eggs, bacon, and fresh fruit salad. I didn't have to lift a finger except to carry the food to my mouth...

Then there were presents and cards and flowers...Nice job, Paul! I felt very special today and I don't think a washed a single dish.

Now, to plan Paul's birthday tomorrow...

Here's a pic of the Plank cousins from our Saturday at Tumwater Historical Park. Great weather, great fun!









1 comment:

Buxton Family said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day! Sadly, we have 8:30 church so no breakfast in bed this year! I did have a wonderful Mother's Day despite not being able to sleep in though.