Friday, May 22, 2009

On the Farm

Wyatt and I went on a school field trip to Farrel-McWhirter Farm in Redmond today. In usual Wyatt fashion, he was terrified of the animals. (I promise this is not a conditioned response. While I would not prefer to have animals in my house, I thoroughly enjoy them and think they are cool to pet and feed.) Anyway, he said, "Mom I like to look at the animals, but I do not like them to touch or lick me." I suppose the farm gene skipped a generation...Sorry, Grandpa Plank!










The piglets were soooo cute, but didn't want to be held.






The sheep got a little too close for comfort. Actually, it did knock one of his classmates over, so Wyatt was extra cautious!





Miss Debbie worked her magic and helped Wyatt feed the cow.

There's no mistaking THAT animal sound!

1 comment:

Buxton Family said...

I love the farm field trips! Such great memories.