Sunday, February 12, 2012

Oh, My Aching Knees!

So much exercise has led to a not-so-fun side-effect: knee pain! I even started crying during training yesterday and once the waterworks start I can't stop. My trainer was great...knew to leave me alone for a bit then give me a pep talk on how far I've come. I suppose I am feeling the pressure as my official weigh-in is tomorrow and I know that my weight loss has slowed down. Frustrating!

I took the day off of the gym today and had a nice walk with my family outside.  No matter what the scale says tomorrow, my #1 goal for the following 2 weeks is to find some balance between training and over-training. I don't want to feel this stressed anymore. The good news is the old me would have gone straight for a pint of Haggen-Dazs. The new me talked and sobbed to my hubby and let him give me all sorts of reasons why what I'm doing is worth it! Love you, honey!

1 comment:

Diane said...

You're a wise woman.